The main purpose of front end web development is to ensure that the websites come out with a great design and a user experience. As opposed to the front end web development, the back end developers are mainly in charge of implementing the other significant tasks such as some logical operations on the data while also making sure that the data is stored at the right places in the database.
PHP is considered to be one of the most popular platforms when it comes to back end development. It has numerous frameworks that make the entire process much faster by packaging the complex functionalities into a couple of lines in the code.
That being said, it is important to choose the correct PHP development framework for developing a web application while analyzing different options available in the market. More often than not, all the seasoned PHP web developers prefer using the Laravel framework.
Since Laravel offers many benefits, the demand to hire the laravel developers keeps increasing. Some of the reasons why it is popular and highly preferred are:
- AUTHORIZATION: Laravel enables the simple implementation of authorization techniques while making the configuration process exceptionally easy. This further provides a simple way to organize the authorization logic and control access to the resources.
- OBJECT-ORIENTED LIBRARIES: The most important reason that makes Laravel a highly selected option amongst the developers is the fact that it comes with object-oriented libraries in addition to the previous pre-installed libraries which are not found easily in other PHP frameworks. One such library is called the authentication library. It comes with many advanced features such as checking active users, password reset, encryption, etc.
- MVC ARCHITECTURE: Laravel comes with an MVC architecture which ensures that there is clarity between logic and presentation. It assists in enhancing the performance and also improves the documentation. Additionally, multiple built-in technologies make the programming much simpler.
- ARTISAN TOOL: Laravel comes with a built-in tool called Artisan. It interacts with the framework using a command line which assumes the responsibility of creating and handling the Laravel project environment. Artisan also helps with command lines by automating some of the major repetitive and nonproductive programming tasks that can otherwise be difficult for the developers.
- SECURITY: Finally, security is another very important aspect of web application development. Laravel for web development takes care of the security issues within the framework. This particular feature makes Laravel a preferred choice among web developers.
Now that we have understood the important benefits of Laravel that make the web application development simple, let us now jump to the criteria that should be used while finding an answer to the question, “how to hire a Laravel developer.”? Laravel is a highly capable platform that comes with multiple features that can handle any project.
In order to simplify the process of web application development, it is important to hire an expert laravel developer. Below are some of the important points:
- DEDICATED DEVELOPER: The first and the foremost quality that you should assess when you hire a laravel developer is dedication. With commitment comes great expertise. The developer that you hire should be able to handle all the projects with complete dedication.
- TECHNICALLY KNOWLEDGEABLE: When you hire a Laravel developer, another important thing that you must check is the technical knowledge of the professional. The person must be aware of all the trends in the technology and should be able to handle any technical issues occurring in the project.
- EXPERIENCE: Make sure that the past experience of the Laravel developer is assessed thoroughly before the final hiring takes place. Check the portfolio of the developer in complete detail and take a test to see if the professional has the capability to manage the project requirements. In addition, you must also discuss the business needs, functionalities, and technology preferences with the developer. It is necessary that the developer is made aware of the business strategy and the main purpose of the project.
- ESTIMATED TIME AND DELIVERY: Set the timelines of the project and communicate the same to the developer while you are hiring. Inquire if they have what it takes to complete the web development process within the decided time because the delivery dates of the project should not be compromised. This way, timely rework will also be done in case there a need arises.
In addition to expertise and a knowledgeable team of developers, it is important that the aforementioned qualities are paid attention to before the hiring takes place. This way, chances of success will become all the better.